If you are a webmaster, you might have heard of the term “SEO Specialist” which is the job title of the person who is responsible for optimizing your website. SEO Expert will help your website get top rankings on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo!, and other search engines. SEOs are responsible for improving the website content, backlinking, on-page optimization, and other tasks to ensure the website gets top SERP listings.
What is an SEO Specialist?
SEO specialists work to improve the visibility of a website in search engines. This can be done by implementing a variety of optimization strategies, such as content optimization, link building, search engine reporting, keyword research, and site structure.
They are the one who is skilled in search engine optimization. There are basically two types of SEO specialists: in-house and paid. In-house SEO specialists are employees of a company who work with SEO on a daily basis. Paid SEO specialists are people who work on a project-to-project basis and may or may not be employed at a company with a specific title.
Here I have listed out top backlink sites which will help you to get your website ranked at the top of the SERP: 150+ Free Image Submission, 1300+ Free Directory Submission, 1100+ Free Social Bookmarking
What does an SEO Specialist do?
The SEO specialist is responsible for implementing strategies that help a site or page to increase search engine ranking. They are also responsible for generating high-quality ranking which can be later turned into leads and sales. They focus on the optimization of keywords, encoding of keywords into images or text, and link building. SEO specialists also monitor the ranking of the website to see whether it needs improvements.
Important metrics for an SEO Specialist:
– Organic traffic
– Organic leads
– Conversion rate
– Number of keyword rankings
– Position in search
Looking for the SEO agencies in top Indian cities, here is the list of, SEO Agencies in India, Varanasi.
SEO Specialist Salary in India
If you are an SEO specialist in India, you can expect a decent salary of Rs. 2L to 7L.
Roles and Responsibilities of an SEO Specialist
1. The main goal should be, to achieve the position on the first page of popular search engines.
2. Drive targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building
3. You should know how to turn traffic into leads and convert those leads into sales.
4. Develop and integrate new SEO strategies
5. Monitor algorithms updates by the search engines to keep yourself updated with the latest trends.
6. Check the content quality and encourage external sites to link back to your site
7. Always try to improve the website user experience
8. You should know conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users
9. Monitor the keyword ranking and performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
10. Keep business objectives in mind and accordingly perform keyword research and also discover new opportunities for improvement.
11. Conduct in-depth on-page, off-page, and technical SEO analysis
12. Do in-depth competitor analysis and check what they are doing and plan a strategy to overcome them
13. Guide the content team to write SEO-friendly content that alignment with SEO goals.
14. Built an SEO community and approach for the guest post
15. Provide recommendations for the website to make it more user and Search engine friendly
16. Coordinate with social media team to share blog and website across social media for driving traffic from social media as well as branding
17. Implement link building strategies in compliance with client SEO goals
18. Regularly monitor search performances across leading search channels as well as evaluate those search results
19. Regularly check the website to keep it error-free.
20. Analyze the latest SEO tools and implement in an SEO strategy to get a better result
21. Regularly monitor Google analytics and console reports
22. Conducting keyword research using dedicated software to optimize the content.
23. Check the old blogs or content and update them
24. Managing project development and results alongside maintaining communications with the team.
25. An SEO expert is responsible for analyzing client’s goals and designing a marketing plan that works best.
26. Works within the budget allotted by the client for marketing campaigns and other purchases.
27. Write a catchy outline and unique content to grab the viewer’s attention. Place them properly throughout the website and remove outdated ones.
28. To use digital marketing channels and techniques to increase brand awareness.
29. Monthly review of the work done on website and progress and report it to the client.
Keep yourself motivated with these inspirational SEO quotations from industry leaders to create a successful SEO strategy.
SEO is the process of increasing the visibility of your website in search engines by increasing your page rank. This is done by providing good quality content relevant to the search engine’s algorithm, increasing your backlink profile, increasing your domain authority, and other methods. If you are looking for an SEO Specialist, then you certainly have come to the right place. Amit Singh is one of the leading SEO expert in Bangalore. To know more about Amit Singh Click here.
Want to learn SEO, Here is the list of free online courses that can help you to learn SEO from the experts. Click here to check: Online free SEO Courses