Voice search is the future of search, and it’s already here. If you haven’t already prepared your website for it, you’re already behind. Here we have listed some important tips on how to Optimize For Voice Search. read the full blog to explore the tips.
Did you know that voice recognition is a fast-growing internet marketing tool? It’s true. Voice search has become the go-to method for people interested in looking up information on the internet, no matter what search engine they use. Voice search is more accurate than typing in a query into a search engine, and it is a lot faster than typing if you know how to optimize for it. If you want to get the most out of using voice search, you will need to optimize for it. If you are someone who wants to grow your business on the internet then there is no other choice than to adopt voice search and optimize your website for it. Here we have listed some important tips on how to Optimize For Voice Search.
Here I have listed out top backlink sites which will help you to get your website ranked at the top of the SERP: 150+ Free Image Submission, 1300+ Free Directory Submission, 1100+ Free Social Bookmarking
What is Voice Search
Voice search is a trend that seems to be taking over. It has been a long time coming, and it’s not just the smartphones that are getting vocal. Smart speakers, smart home devices, and smart cars all have the ability for voice control. It’s no secret that voice is the next big platform, and there’s no stopping it.
Voice search is a feature that allows you to search for information by speaking to your smartphone, rather than typing it. Voice search is activated by long-pressing the home key and then tapping on the microphone icon. Once you’ve done this, you’ll hear a voice ask you for a search query, for example, “SEO expert nearby”. This is an effective way of finding information on the internet.
Top Voice Search Devices, Browser and Their Search Engine
- Google Home/ Google Assistant – Chrome Browser & Google Search Engine
- Amazon Echo/Alexa – Bing Search Engine
- Siri/iPhone – Safari Browser & Google Search Engine
Keep yourself motivated with these inspirational SEO quotations from industry leaders to create a successful SEO strategy.
Command to Activate The Top Virtual Assistant
Google: OK, Google
Apple: Hey, Siri
Amazon: Hey, Alexa
Cortana: Hey, Cortana
Why is Voice Search Growing so Quickly?
- Searching with your voice is 3.7x faster than typing (Bing). You can speak 110–150 words per minute, as opposed to the average person’s typing rate of 38–40 words per minute.
- People want quick answers
- Typing challenge
- People are not more interested in reading
- Easy to use
Want to learn SEO, Here is the list of free online courses that can help you to learn SEO from the experts. Click here to check: Online free SEO Courses
How To Optimize for Voice Search
- Use your content to answer questions
- Ensure Your Website Loads Quickly
- Write The Way That You Speak
- Include Featured Blocks Of Content
- Concentrate On Local Searches
- Include Short, Concise Answers in Your Content
- Create Voice Search FAQ Pages
- Optimize for Featured Snippets
- Embed Long Tail Keywords Into Long Form Content
- Increase Your Domain Authority
- Longer Content=More Voice Search Traffic
- Optimize for “___Near Me” Searches
- Rank Videos in the Search Results
Top Used Keywords For Voice Search
Want to know what will be the roles and responsibilities of an SEO expert. Then you are at the right place, read this SEO expert’s job roles and responsibilities.
- The average word count of an answer from voice search was 41.4
- Voice search has grown 35x since 2008 (KPCB). 25% of all Windows 10 desktop searches are done via voice (Branded3).
- “____ near me now” searches have grown by 150% over the last two years.
- 20% of all Google mobile queries are voice searches (Google).
- Google is slowly changing from a search engine to an “answer engine”.
Top Tool For Voice Search Keyword Research
|Free Tools||Paid Tool|
|Answer the Public||ClearScope|
|Google Keyword Planner||Hit Tail|
|Keyworddit||Long Tail Pro|
|Google Correlate||Power Suggest Pro|
Want to keep yourself updated with the latest SEO updates, then follow these SEO Experts and Influencers on Social Media.
We hope you enjoyed our blog about optimizing for Voice Search! Voice Search is becoming increasingly popular these days and we want to share with you some tips on how to optimize your website to improve the user experience. Providing good content that is relevant to the audience is a great way to increase your ranking. If you want to learn more about how to optimize for voice search stay tuned with us. Thank you for taking the time to read our article!
A good SEO team provides a well-balanced mix of strategy and execution, which means that they’ll help you discover the strategic direction of your project, while also giving you the tools and methods to ensure that direction is executed accurately and effectively. If you are looking for such SEO Experts then we are here to help you. Contact us 7373506501 or visit www.seosadhu.com.